Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Who goes snorkeling in the Red Sea? Oh ya I DO

As proof that I am living the dream / perfect life / and I am the luckiest girl in this world, on Sunday (remember our sabbath is on Saturday) we all went down to the Red Sea and spent the day on the beach and snorkeling. SO FUN it kills me. Is this really for real? I ask myself almost every day, "When am I going to wake up from this dream that I am living?" So here is how the day went:
A four hour bus drive from Jerusalem to Elat 
Dancing on the bus + napping on the bus + and telling boy stories on the bus = best bus ride ever
Arrived at Elat (Red Sea)
Got in our swim suits and slathered ourselves in sun screen
Jumped in the water with attractive snorkeling gear and swam to our hearts content
(side note: my first pair of goggles were leaky which meant that I had burning eyes full of salt water and I even swallowed salt water through my nose... not natural) 
After getting a working pair of goggles, we swam around and observed the stunning fish/coral. 
SO COOL
We spent the rest of the day sunbathing, playing football and frisbee on the beach, and braiding hair. 

Below: Beach at Elat, AJ being "cool", Mike caressing my face as I hold him like a baby in my arms, Rob and I catching some rays, the group in the water, and Staley... being Staley!


I had to add this stream of pics. MELISSA, MIKE, NATALIE, CRAMER, and RACHELLE! I just love these guys and their snorkeling faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment